Khalsa Camp is a non-profit event that takes place 2-3 times a year, allowing anyone, regardless of their faith from around the world to come together at different locations to learn about various aspects of Sikhi.
Khalsa Camp provides accommodation and food for attendees for the complete duration of the camp. The content of the camp is a mixture of simran, keertan, lectures, discussions, seminars, workshops and activities. We always work hard to bring the most enlightening, inspiring and educational experience you can imagine. Speakers from around the world are always invited to share their knowledge and experience of the most important aspects of the Sikhi way of living.
- In this modern age of western culture and lifestyle and culture, we have been distracted from our roots and the path that the gurus had paved for us
- It is common for Sikhs to live their lives without any spiritual experiences due to improper guidance
- Many find it difficult to begin their spiritual journey, despite efforts they may make
- Some may even find it difficult to make the effort that is required
Benefits of KCI
- The aim of Khalsa Camp is to help you “Discover the Spirit Within”
- Khalsa Camp seeks to push-start those who need to begin their journey, inspire those who have already begun and share with those who have travelled far on the path of God
- To be in the company of inspiring Sikhs from around the world
- To learn from inspirational and internationally renowned speakers
- To be spiritually recharged and refreshed
- To enlighten the Spirit and confidence in the personality of a person so that one can succeed in both Spiritual and professional aspects